Arabic Virtual Translation Center® LLC
Certified Arabic Translators and Interpreters since 1980
330 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016
Free consultation: Call or e-mail us at email@example.com
Arabic Translation & Interpretation Service
§ Pro Bono
What We Do
· Translate documents from the English language into the Arabic language and vice versa.
· Translate video and audio files from the English language into the Arabic language and vice versa.
· Provide onsite, over-the-telephone, and online Arabic-English and English-Arabic interpretation.
· Provide individual and group Arabic lessons at our midtown Manhattan offices.
· Provide 24/7 Arabic language support through our PrivateLinguist™ program.
· There are three ways to get the material to be translated to us:
o The fastest is to send it via e-mail as attachments. If the documents are on paper, you can scan them and send them to us.
o You can mail the material to our offices via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
o Or if you’re in the New York City area, you can hand-deliver the material to us.
· When the translation is complete, we'll send you the translation and the original material.
· We provide Arabic lessons from the very basic to the most advanced. We start with the Arabic alphabet and move up to cover the linguistic complexities of the Qur'an and hadith. These lessons are custom tailored to fit each student’s specific Arabic language needs. The students choose the Arabic subject to be covered. It’s highly recommend that the students bring with them to the class the material that they want help with. Interested students should send us an e-mail with their name, address, and telephone number.
· The PrivateLinguist™ Program is tailored toward students who need immediate help with Arabic grammar or the meaning or pronunciation of some Arabic words. For a fixed monthly fee, students call us or e-mail us with their Arabic language questions and we answer them 24/7. To participate in the PrivateLinguist™ Program, students should send us an e-mail with their name and telephone number and pay the required fee.
We notarize our translations upon request for an additional fee.
· Fees are charged as follows:
o Document translation: $100 for the first page and $50 for each additional page.
o Video and audio files translation: $75 for the first minute and $25 for each additional minute.
o Interpretation: $200 for the first hour and $100 for each additional hour.
o Tutoring: $50 per hour per student.
o PrivateLinguist™ Program: $200 per month or $500 per academic semester. Please specify when your semester begins and ends in your e-mail.
o Notarization: $2 each.
o Shipping: $10 standard mail and $20 express mail in the United States; $25 standard mail and $40 express mail international.
· All amounts are in U.S. dollars.
· All fees must be paid in advance except for companies that have an account with the Arabic Virtual Translation Center® LLC.
· PayPal™. The fastest, safest, and easiest way to pay is through PayPal™. We accept all major credit cards. Choose the service you want to pay for from the drop-down menus and then click the “Add to Cart” button. After that you can increase the quantity and multiply the payment.
· By check. All checks should be made payable to the Arabic Virtual Translation Center LLC and sent to our mailing address in New York City.
· Call us or e-mail us when you make a payment.
· Once we receive your payment, we'll send you an invoice confirmation. This invoice is your receipt.
· If you don’t know how much you need to pay, call us or e-mail us with the service you’re requesting and we’ll tell you the cost.
· All non-electronic correspondence including documents, DVDs, CDs, and checks should be sent to our offices at the following address:
Arabic Virtual Translation Center LLC
330 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016
· Please call us or e-mail us before you send anything.
· By telephone: 1-212-697-0513
· By e-mail
o For information about the services we provide and fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
o For help with services that you have already requested: email@example.com
· By mail: See Mailing Address
· As former holders of TS/SCI clearance, we know the value and importance of privacy. Therefore, the following measures have been put in place:
o All material to be translated and the translation itself are handled on a need-to-know basis.
o All material to be translated and the translation itself are stored on a local cutoff server.
o Once the translation is complete and sent to the client, all files are deleted and overwritten and all magnetic and paper documents are shredded.
· We do not keep records of any kind unless explicitly requested by the client.
· We provide our services free of charge worldwide in two cases:
o We provide free Arabic-English and English-Arabic translation and interpretation to attorneys handling pro bono cases. All miscellaneous expenses such as transportation, lodging, etc are borne by the attorney or a third party.
o We provide court-related free Arabic-English and English-Arabic translation and interpretation to economically depressed individuals in criminal cases.
· To help us continue providing this service, we ask the general public to donate to the Arabic Virtual Translation Center® LLC. To donate now, please click on the “Donate” button below:
· All of our translations are certified and stamped with our company’s seal unless the client specifies otherwise.
· Business entity: Arabic Virtual Translation Center LLC
· State of registration: New York
Alabama: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa. Alaska: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan. Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale. Arkansas: Little Rock, Fort Smith, North Little Rock, Fayetteville, Springdale. California: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento. Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood. Connecticut: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury. Delaware: Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna. Florida: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Tallahassee. Georgia: Atlanta, Augusta-Richmond, Columbus, Macon-Bibb, Savannah. Hawaii: Honolulu, Hilo1, Kailua1, Kapolei1, Kaneohe1. Idaho: Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello. Illinois: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield. Indiana: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond. Iowa: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Waterloo. Kansas: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe. Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Frankfort. Louisiana: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Lake Charles. Maine: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Augusta. Maryland: Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Annapolis. Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge. Michigan: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing. Minnesota: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Bloomington. Mississippi: Jackson, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, Southaven, Biloxi. Missouri: Kansas City, Saint Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Jefferson City. Montana: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena. Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney. Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Carson City. New Hampshire: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Rochester. New Jersey: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Trenton. New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell. New York: New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island. North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem. North Dakota: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo. Ohio: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron. Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton. Oregon: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro. Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Harrisburg. Rhode Island: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence. South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill. South Dakota: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Pierre. Tennessee: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville. Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth. Utah: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem. Vermont: Burlington, Essex, South Burlington, Colchester, Rutland, Montpelier. Virginia: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News. Washington: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Olympia. West Virginia: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling. Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine. Wyoming: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs.
Alberta: Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat. British Columbia: Vancouver, Victoria, Abbotsford, Kelowna, Nanaimo. Manitoba: Winnipeg, Brandon, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Thompson. New Brunswick: Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Bathurst, Edmundston. Newfoundland and Labrador: St. John’s, Corner Brook, Grand Falls-Windsor, Bay Roberts, Gander. Northwest Territories: Yellowknife, Inuvik, Hay River. Nova Scotia: Halifax, Cape Breton-Sydney, Truro, New Glasgow, Glace Bay. Nunavut: Iqaluit, Rankin Inlet, Arviat, Pangnirtung, Cambridge Bay. Ontario: Toronto, Ottawa-Gatineau, Hamilton, Kitchener, London. Prince Edward Island: Charlottetown, Summerside, Cornwall, Montague, Kensington. Quebec: Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa-Gatineau, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres. Saskatchewan: Saskatoon, Regina, Price Albert, Moose Jaw, North Battleford. Yukon: Whitehorse.
New South Wales: Sydney. Victoria: Melbourne. Queensland: Brisbane. Western Australia: Perth. South Australia: Adelaide.
London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Nottingham, Sheffield, Belfast, Bristol, Brighton, Portsmouth, Leicester, Edinburgh.
Copyright © 2017 Arabic Virtual Translation Center® LLC | Top